The GAW Newsletter is circulated to members four times a year, containing:
- Original contributions from members: short stories, extracts from novels in progress, articles and poems. Priority for inclusion is given to those members who cannot attend GAW meetings because of distance or disability. There is a maximum number of words for prose contributions; but with poetry we do not limit the number of lines, in the way that many magazines do.
- A feedback space for readers to comment on the contributions.
- News of GAW members: new members, initiatives in getting items published or winning a prize.
- Updates on Paradise Press: books being considered for publication or about to be published.
- Details (date, time and venue) of future promotional events, such as launches or readings.
- Reports on promotional events in the previous three months.
- Dates, times and venues of the next three GAW meetings.
- Minutes of GAW meetings held in the previous three months.